MemoryKick Si Firmware Updates
MemoryKick is always looking to improve its products so that your device is always performing at its best. During the life of your
product we will release firmware "updates" that will provide you with the latest enhancements & improvements to your product. It is important
to update your device so that you are always using the most recent software available.
***Firmware Update 3.12.10*** Version 1119
UPDATE VERSION 1119 - Included in this Update:
Enhanced USB hard drive connectivity
(Click to Download)
(DO NOT USE THIS UPDATE FOR FIRST GENERATION MEMORYKICK MEDIACENTER DEVICES (30,60,120 GB 1.8" HARD DRIVES)
Instructions to Update your MemoryKick Si: !! MAKE SURE THE UNIT IS PLUGGED IN TO THE WALL CHARGER THROUGHOUT THE UPDATE PROCESS !!
1. Download the zip file above (App 1119) to your computer.
2. Once downloaded unzip the folder using a program like WinZip (winzip.com) or similar. Unzip the folder to your computer.
3. Connect the MemoryKick Si to your computer via the provided USB Cable.
4. Once the MemoryKick Si is recognized by your computer, you can place the CONTENTS of the downloaded folder into the "Root" of the Hard Drive.
This is identified as "Local Disk" on Windows machines, or "USB Disk" on Liinux & Mac machines. Place ONLY the files in the folder, not the entire folder.
5. The files will be placed next to the system folders "My Music, My Videos, My Photos, Transferred Folders, etc."
6. Once you have successfully placed the update files onto the MemoryKick Si, safely disconnect the unit from your computer and reset the device by
pressing "reset" with a small pin or paper clip on the side of the device.
7. Power On the unit and the update will start automatically. If it does not, please email our technical suppport team. email@example.com
8. Once the update is complete you will be prompted to Reset your MemoryKick Si once more.
9. Your MemoryKick si is now updated!
Copyright MemoryKick 2010