Currently available Firmware Updates for the MediaCenter (1.8" hard drive, 2.2" LCD Screen) ONLY
DO NOT USE FOR THE MEMORYKICK Si.
MediaCenter 1.0 Firmware Updates
Click "update instructions" to view .pdf of how to update your device.
Instructions to Update your MemoryKick MediaCenter:
IMPORTANT: DO ONE UPDATE AT A TIME IF YOU HAVE A VERSION PRIOR TO 2000
1. Download the zip file(s) below (App 2000 & App 2046) to your computer.
2. Once downloaded unzip the folder using a program like WinZip (winzip.com) or similar. Unzip the folder to your computer.
3. Connect the MemoryKick MediaCenter to your computer via the provided USB Cable.
4. Once the MemoryKick MediaCenter is recognized by your computer, you can place the CONTENTS of the downloaded folder into the "Root" of the Hard Drive. This is identified as "Local Disk" on Windows machines, or "USB Disk" on Liinux & Mac machines. Place ONLY the files in the folder, not the entire folder.
5. The files will be placed next to the system folders "My Music, My Videos, My Photos, Transferred Folders, etc."
6. Once you have successfully placed the update files onto the MemoryKick MediaCenter, safely disconnect the unit from your computer and reset the device by pressing "reset" with a small pin or paper clip on the side of the device.
7. Power On the unit and the update will start automatically. If it does not, please email our technical suppport team. firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Once the update is complete you will be prompted to Reset your MemoryKick MediaCenter once more.
9. Your MemoryKick MediaCenter is now updated!
Version 2000 - You Must Have Version 2000 or later to view RAW image files.
Download version 2000 ONLY if your current software version is prior to 2000. To Check:
From the home screen: Preferences > Device Information > s/w version 19xx or 20xx will be displayed.
Download Version 2000 Zip File Here
Version 2046 - You Must have a software version after 2000 before downloading 2046.
Dowload Version 2046 Zip File Here
Copyright MemoryKick 2010